Capel Vale > 비지니스매매

본문 바로가기

비지니스매매

Capel Vale

페이지 정보

본문

To Whom It May Concern

We would like to take this opportunity to briefly introducing Capel Vale Winery, which is a well-established winery for 40 years. Capel Vale is one of the top 20 winery in the Australia. It has been awarded continuously the very prestigious top red 5 stars winery in James Halliday’s Companion. In 2014, James Halliday rated 14 wines over 90 points.

We are the first winery and the biggest vineyard within the Western Australia wine industry; our wines particularly express regional essence of finest cool climate wine regions. Capel Vale has four wine ranges, from high to low, namely the Single Vineyard Series, Regional Series Debut Series & Winery Series.

Our main market includes USA, UK, Europe and domestic. Recently, we have expanded our business into Asia-Pacific region and we expect to continue to focus on growing our business in this market. 

We have attached a very detailed brochure of the winery and wine awards with this letter. On behalf of Capel Vale Winery, I would like to thank you for your time and I look forward to establish a mutually beneficial business relationship.

I hope there is an opportunity for you to taste our free samples and also any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely

Ross Sheppard

첨부파일

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

ST Humans Pty Ltd

Level 5,123 Lonsdale St Melbourne VIC 3000
+61 3 9044 3852/Korea: 070 8227 1817
info@sthumans.com

Copyright © hojubada All rights reserved.