Brand New Apartment - 13-37 Abbotsford Street West Melbourne > 쉐어렌트

본문 바로가기

쉐어렌트

Brand New Apartment - 13-37 Abbotsford Street West Melbourne

페이지 정보

본문

Brand new property - you will be the first person living in the house!

Great gym, sauna rooftop bbq available in the building, there is Woolworth below the building along with North Melbourne Station right across the apartment that takes you to the city in 3mins or you can walk.

View of the Docklands Wheel from the living room (great view on level 7 with lots of windows for natural light).

A brand new apartment (you'll be the first person living in the property) currently unfurnished but have plans to get all the necessary things such as fridge, laundry etc. Flexible if you want your room furnished and I can get the room ready with a bed depending on your requirements

There will be one person living in the study room (27 year old Korean guy with two jobs, will not be home often as he works all day and just comes home to sleep) and the large one-bedroom is up for grabs for the right tenant :)

Sharing the one bathroom amongst 1-2 people living in the house (if you are a couple/friends it will be 3 people total).

Theres a secured basement car park and storage up for grabs too.

All bills will be included (water, gas, electricity, wifi) and you will only be required to clean and maintain your room and of course whatever you do within the property, clean after yourselves (kitchen living area) but general cleaning will not be required (unless you want to).

Great gym, sauna rooftop bbq available in the building, there is Woolworth below the building along with North Melbourne Station right across the apartment that takes you to cbd in 3mins.

$750 per week bills included (negotiable depending on furnishing requirements and add ons i.e. car parks, storage etc.
Available from late September 2023.

Message me on o413 oo5 617

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

ST Humans Pty Ltd

Level 5,123 Lonsdale St Melbourne VIC 3000
+61 3 9044 3852/Korea: 070 8227 1817
info@sthumans.com

Copyright © hojubada All rights reserved.