페이지 정보

본문

호텔아파트라서 항상 깨끗하고 수영장 짐 버블스파 사우나  다 사용하실수 있어여 ~
현재 저랑 여자분 한명 살고 있어여 ~
단기는 빌다포함해서 하루 $30 , 두분이시면 하루에 각자$20 씩
장기는 밑에 참고하세여 ~

Paramount Apartments
181 Exhibition Street, Melbourne

Come share this great hotel/residence apartment with me. Close to Unis, shops, restaurants and public transport.

◊It is in the middle of city and China Town, very close to Swanston St, Bourke St, restaurants ,Rmit Uni (3minutes by walk) and also close to Melbourne Central(7minutes by walk)

◊ We have good security systems and facilities such as swimming pool, gym, sauna and spa.

◊ One big room with walk in wardrobe, one average size room and a bathroom, big living room, good natural light and fully furnished.

Hi I'm Iris, I have two bed rooms and one living room. I am using one bed room and one of my friend live in the living room. I am looking for who is share my other bed room. If you are okay to live with living room share mate, non-smoker, clean and quite person or a couple, I'm friendly, easy going, and tidy (but not a insane neat freak, not the biggest party person).

1 room (for 1 person - $300 per week(Negotiable), for couple or 2girls each person $150
Available from 25/July/2014)

Required 4 weeks for deposit.
The rent does not include internet and other bills, share other people.
4weeks each $40 and Internet bills if 3 people each $20, if 4 people each $15

Contact number 0433 007 009 IRIS
If I did not answer your call, please text me your name and number, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

ST Humans Pty Ltd

Level 5,123 Lonsdale St Melbourne VIC 3000
+61 3 9044 3852/Korea: 070 8227 1817
info@sthumans.com

Copyright © hojubada All rights reserved.